1. TURNAROUND TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED All of our turnaround times are estimates only and NOT guarantees. Please keep in mind that there are several different things that can go wrong with the printing process that are out of our control. The turnaround times that we give are based on actual statistics of jobs we have done in the past and are NOT guaranteed. Under no circumstances will a refund be honored for a delay in our estimated turnaround time.
2. COLORS ARE NOT GUARANTEED Because of limitations with our printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements, the accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed and by placing an order with us you agree to this limitation. We accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece. Under no circumstances will a refund or reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process.
3. CUTTING & SIZE LIMITATIONS Because of limitations with our printing process, the accuracy of cutting is not guaranteed and by placing an order with us you agree to this limitation. All jobs are printed at the size that is ordered, but they are cut inside slightly to avoid excess from the job next to it. We accept no responsibility for size variations below or above 1/16″ to 1/8″. The cuts can also slide up, down, left, or right 1/16″ to 1/8″ in either direction. So we strongly recommend that you do not use borders on your print job. Since the cuts me be off slightly by as much as 1/8″, folds, perforations, and score lines may also be off by as much as 1/8″. Under no circumstances will a refund or reprint be honored for cutting or size variations that have occurred during the printing process within these specifications. What is Bleed?
4. QUANTITY VARIATIONS Most of the time we will print slightly more than what you ordered, for no additional charge. As printing industry trade standards allow for underages of up to 10%, sometimes we will print slightly fewer pieces than you ordered. If you are doing a mailing and need to receive the exact amount ordered, it is best to communicate this to someone in our production department at the time you place your order. Under no circumstances will a refund or reprint be honored for a quantity that was shorted less than 10%.
5. COPY & DESIGN ERRORS By the time your job gets in our hands and we are ready to go to print, all edits should be finalized, the copy carefully proofread and all design issues should be settled. We will not take responsibility for any copy or design errors committed on your part. We are also not responsible for any wrong dates or misspelled words in files submitted by customer or jobs approved by customer upon design completion. Under no circumstances will a refund or reprint be honored for an error in the file submitted or the design that was approved.
Rules For Online Conduct By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of the Tribal Graphic Design web site.
Right to Subcontract Tribal Graphic Design shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another contractor.
Sample Use Tribal Graphic Design may use your product for samples or advertising purposes.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
Changes Tribal Graphic Design, Inc. may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we tell you otherwise. This policy was updated on March 28, 2008.
If you have any other questions regarding the terms, proper sizing, color mode, resolution, bleed and live area, please contact us at 954-559-3492 or send an email if you have any further questions regarding your order, technical specifications or any off-set printing terms.